Communist Goals and Christians
As with all things, when information is obtained which gives additional confirmation of what is known, it is settling in the way of making the ground just that much firmer. The following video does just that: It adds to the multitude of evidence of the dangers facing everyone in the United States. Christian, please understand:
Communism benefits NO ONE – NOT EVEN THOSE IN POWER IN THE COMMUNIST SYSTEM – ALL LIVE IN FEAR.
One of the most distressing things about modern America is the total lack of understanding about how an individual’s thinking (and hence behavior) affect society and contribute to the destruction of the United States. Today, it is not just communists that think like communists, but fundamental and evangelical Christians as well. Why? Because they have accepted communist ideas, without understanding those ideas and movements in society were and are utilized by communists to achieve certain goals.
While it is true that all societies decline over time, the rate at which they decline can be greatly affected by the individuals in that society. Thus, the responsibility for societal decline and subsequent destruction under tyranny rests with each and every individual in society. In short, we will all be, and are, all responsible for the coming tyranny in the United States of America. Hence, it there is any hope at all, we must understand how we arrived at this point. To assist in that understanding, the following is presented.: ((While I do not agree with, and strenuously oppose Mr. Skousen’s Mormon beliefs, what he discovered is entirely and undeniably true. Thus, at least on this subject, all would do well to take heed.))
Please note: I have annotated the attainment of those goals based upon my research and study.
Excerpted from The Naked Communist
W. Cleon Skousen
Published 1958, Eleventh Edition 1962
Importance of the Psychological War
The biggest mistake of the West has been allowing itself to drift into a state of mental stagnation, apathy and inaction. In some circles, motivations of patriotism, loyalty and the traditional dream of “freedom for all men” have been lying dormant or have been paralyzed by a new kind of strange thinking. Authorities say there is an urgent need for a revolutionary change in our state of mind.
What is wrong with our “state of mind ?“
First and foremost, we have been thinking the way the Communists want us to think. Our founding fathers would be alarmed to learn how confused many of our people have become over such fundamental problems as coexistence, disarmament, free trade, the United Nations, recognition of Red China, and a host of related problems. Instead of maintaining a state of intellectual vigilance, we have taken Communist slogans as the major premises for too many of our conclusions. Let us go down a list of current strategy goals which the Communists and their fellow travelers are seeking to achieve. These are all part of the campaign to soften America for the final takeover. It should be kept in mind that many loyal Americans are working for these same objectives because they are not aware that these objectives are designed to destroy us.
Current Communist Goals
1. U. S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war. (accomplished)
2. U. S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war. (½ accomplished)
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength. (½ accomplished)
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. (accomplished)
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites. (accomplished)
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination. (½ accomplished)
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the UN. (accomplished)
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev̓s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN. (rendered moot)
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress. (accomplished)
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the UN. (accomplished)
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.) (accomplished)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. (accomplished)
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths. (accomplished)
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office. (accomplished)
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. (accomplished – there is very little distinction in the policies of either major political party. Instead, political expediency rules the day. For the Republicans it is much more about being in power than adhering to the U.S. Constitution as written.)
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (accomplished)
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers̓ associations. Put the party line in textbooks. (accomplished)
18. Gain control of all student newspapers. (De facto accomplished)
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack. (accomplished)
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions. (accomplished)
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures. (accomplished)
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.” (accomplished)
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.” (accomplished)
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press. (accomplished)
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV. (accomplished)
26. Present homo-sexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.” (accomplished)
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.” (accomplished)
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.” (accomplished)
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis. (accomplished)
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.” (accomplished)
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. (½ accomplished)
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. (accomplished)
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus. (accomplished)
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. (accomplished)
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. (they have been far more successful in subverting the FBI, and are subverting all law enforcement)
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions. (accomplished)
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. (accomplished)
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat. (accomplished)
39.Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals. (½ accomplished)
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (accomplished)
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. (accomplished)
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems. (accomplished)
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government. (accomplished)
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal. (accomplished – actually, they accomplished more than they hoped – Communist China controls the canal through a front company: Hutchinson Whampoa)
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike. (½ accomplished)
If the student will read the reports of Congressional hearings together with available books by ex-Communists, he will find all of these Communist objectives described in detail. Furthermore, he will come to understand how many well-meaning citizens have become involved in pushing forward the Communist program without realizing it. They became converted to Communist objectives because they accepted superficial Communist slogans. Soon they were thinking precisely the way the Communists wanted them to think.
42 out of 45 goals either completely accomplished, or near attainment.
Now Christian, the next time you sit down to lap up some more of Hollywood’s bilge, or get wrapped up in the crud this world calls entertainment, you can think of how much you are assisting in the destruction of the country the LORD God left you in to spread His message of the Gospel. I’m certain all those who will be slaughtered in the days to come will thank you for your diligence.